Church Mutual Insurance
Slips, trips, and falls – a holiday hazard
The holiday season often brings both an influx of people and inclement weather to houses of worship.
Are you prepared to protect people from one of the most common causes of personal injury: slips, trips,
and falls? Take proactive measures both inside and outside your building to prevent injuries:
- Repair hazards such as potholes or loose carpeting
- Clean up water and spills and clear clutter from walkways
- Remove snow and ice in a timely manner
Simple steps such as these can protect people from harm and protect your organization from costly
A new, interactive safety resource just for you!
Do you have a safety or risk control related question? If so, Church Mutual can help!
Our new safety resource, Ask Risk Control Central, puts you in touch with our Risk Control staff who are happy to consult with you by phone or email to help protect your people, property, and organization.
And it's so easy.
Simply fill out the form and click "Submit". A Risk Control Consultant will contact you within three business days to discuss your inquiry.
Or, reach Risk Control Central by phone at (800) 554-2642 (Option 4) Ext. 5213.
If you are not already registered on the Church Mutual website, please do so to access the following:
- Valuable Risk Management Resources
- Roll Bar Kits: The Roadmaster Active Suspension (RAS) kit is designed to reduce the chance of rollover in 10-, 12- and 15-passenger vans. It is an addition for the rear leaf springs that helps improve vehicle stability and control. Please email Jana Collins or call 303-325-7050 to order. Please provide year, make and model of vehicle at time of ordering.
- Information about inventory surveys, driver’s lists, background screenings and filing claims.
- Facility Use Agreements - Minimize Facility Rental Risk
Do you know what your wind and hail deductible is? If not, please email Pamela Keeser at Church Mutual or call 800-554-2642. You can also speak to Pamela if you are interested in the wind/hail buyback policy.
Church Mutual Service Team
Minimum Coverage Standards