Submitted by Ann Miller
Program Coordinator, Creating a Culture of Renewal
Led by Rebekah Simon-Peter, Creating a Culture of Renewal
’s three-track program is an award-winning, proven, and empowering approach to self-awareness, leadership and ministry. Using emotional intelligence, you will master the vital interplay between group dynamics, congregational culture and communication to bring new life to your congregation.
Learn how to:
- Craft a bold vision that exponentially expands what you and your congregation(s) thought possible.
- Dramatically increase the number of people engaged in ministry.
- Transform a risk-averse culture into a congregation willing to enthusiastically tackle new initiatives and try new ministries.
- Be renewed and re-energized for ministry.
Learning takes place through a rich mix of face-to-face retreats, collaborative learning, live webinars, a mentor for support and accountability, and workbooks designed especially for the experience.
September 2017 – May 2018
Note that Early Bird Rates are now available
Click here to learn more and register today with Early Bird rates
- Opening retreat: Thursday, Sept. 14, noon to Saturday, Sept. 16, noon at the Best Western in Casper, Wyoming.
- Closing retreat: Wednesday, May 16, 1 p.m. – Friday, May 18, noon, in Casper, Wyoming.
- Monthly online group meetings between retreats: Third Tuesday of the month, 1 to 3 p.m. MT. (Webinar dates: Sept. 19, 2017, Oct. 17, Nov. 21, Dec. 19, Jan. 16, 2018, Feb. 20, March 20, April 17) You’ll need an Internet connection, a webcam and a phone.
. Or contact us at email@example.com
for more information.