Creating a Culture of Renewal - Wyoming Groups
Learn how to:
- Craft a bold vision that exponentially expands what you and your congregation(s) thought possible.
- Dramatically increase the number of people engaged in ministry.
- Transform a risk-averse culture into a congregation willing to enthusiastically tackle new initiatives and try new ministries.
- Be renewed and re-energized for ministry.
Led by Rebekah Simon-Peter, Creating a Culture of Renewal’s
three-track program is an award-winning, proven, and empowering approach to self-awareness, leadership and ministry. Using emotional intelligence, you will master the vital interplay between group dynamics, congregational culture and communication to bring new life to your congregation.
Learning takes place
through a rich mix of face to face retreats, collaborative learning, live webinars, a mentor for support and accountability, and workbooks designed especially for the experience.
September 2017 – May 2018
Note that Early Bird Rates are Now Available
Click here to learn more and register today with Early Bird rates.
- Opening retreat: Thursday, September 14, noon to Saturday, September 16, noon at the Best Western in Casper, Wyoming.
- Closing retreat: Wednesday, May 16, 1pm – Friday, May 18, noon, in Casper, Wyoming.
- Monthly online group meetings between retreats: Third Tuesday of the month, 1 to 3pm MT. (Webinar dates: September 19, 2017, October 17, November 21, December 19, January 16, 2018, February 20, March 20, April 17) You’ll need an internet connection, a webcam and a phone.
Or contact us at email@example.com
for more information.