Wednesday, December 21st at 7:30 p.m.
Hilltop United Methodist Church
985 E. 10600 S.
Sandy, UT 84094
For those who are finding the Christmas season difficult because they are:
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Experiencing relationship difficulties
- Grieving challenges in our world
- Experiencing unemployment
- Dealing with health issues
- Wanting a contemplative Christmas experience
The Blue Christmas service offers an opportunity to experience the hope of the birth of Jesus, even when joy is not possible. If you find yourself feeling blue in the midst of these times of difficulty, loss or pain, please let God bless you through the Blue Christmas Worship Service. If you know someone experiencing pain or loss, don’t just tell them about the worship service - come with them!
This is a quiet, contemplative service of music, readings from Psalms, and candle lighting. Light refreshments will be served afterward, but many leave quietly without speaking to anyone. Your needs will be honored.