All of those who are serving on the boards and agencies of the Rocky Mountain Conference are invited to the 2015 Annual Leadership Summit! The event will be held over two days from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, and from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, 8817 S. Broadway, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. The summit is sponsored by the Board of Stewards.
for the 2015 Leadership Summit is now available! Conference housing will be provided upon request, no later than Sept. 7, with the online registration. If you desire a single room, please select “single room” online and pay $40 with your registration. Registration deadline (without housing) is Sept. 18. Child care will be available both Friday night and Saturday at St. Luke’s UMC. To make arrangements for child care, please email Samantha Leahy
for more details and to register your child(ren).
The summit will be led by Rev. Graham Horsley, Connectional Fresh Expressions Missioner from the British Methodist Church. He will share the story of Fresh Expressions, looking particularly at:
- Understanding the culture of those outside the church.
- What do ‘fresh expressions’ of church look like?
- How do we identify, resource and release those with the gifts to pioneer church in new ways?
- How do we resource a ‘fresh expressions’ movement?
- How do we work well as inherited and new forms of church in a ‘mixed economy’ that meets everyone’s spiritual needs?
More information about Fresh Expressions can be found on their UK website
as well as their US website