Director of Finance and Administrative Services - Illinois Great Rivers Conference, Springfield, Illinois
November 10, 2017
The Illinois Great Rivers Annual Conference is seeking an individual to oversee all financial, administrative and employee benefits systems.
- Manage financial services
- Provide strategic planning and financial analyses
- Act as conference benefits officer
- Manage personnel administration
- Manage collection of statistical data
- Manage non-clergy legal issues/concerns
- Provide finance and administration issues resourcing
- Assist the conference board of trustees in the management of conference owned property, excluding camps
- Serve as liaison with conference boards/committees
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or relevant concentration is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience.
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in supervisory position preferred.
- CPA strongly desired.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Financial IT systems integration and implementation is a plus.
- Experience in non-profit accounting and/or church business administration is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and to work independently.
- Be in harmony with the vision, mission, and core values of The United Methodist Church.
- Familiarity with United Methodist polity and discipline.
The deadline for receiving applications is Monday, December 4, 2017
GCFA is working with the Illinois Great Rivers Conference to recruit for this position. If you know of someone who might be interested, please have them email their resume and cover letter to Human Resources via email at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the open position, please contact Caitlin Congdon, Chief Officer of Human Resources and Professional Development at 615-369-2346
or Tricia Baker, Director of Human Resources at 615-369-2326
The Illinois Great Rivers Conference is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact: Caitlin Congdon / Tricia Baker