The Rocky Mountain Conference is continually engaged in various forms of mission aimed at those usually considered on the margins of society. Whether in our local communities or across the globe, the Rocky Mountain Conference seeks to provide opportunities for mission minded service. For more information on how you can get involved with the missions of our conference, check out the following links.
- Volunteers in Mission (VIM)
- Mission u (formerly School of Christian Mission)
- Global AIDS
- Missionary Covenant Relationships
- Rocky Mountain Conference Spotlight Ministries
- UMCOR and Global Ministries
The Rocky Mountain Conference (RMC) Board of Global Ministries has two prime volunteer opportunities to serve at the Conference level:
- Volunteers in Mission (UMVIM) Coordinator - see job description
- Early Response Team (ERT) Coordinator - see job description
The RMC Board of Global Ministries also has Emerging Ministries Grants available to assist local churches in developing new ministries, mission and outreach. The deadline to apply for these grants is Nov. 24. Click here to learn more.