BLUEPRINT FOR WELLNESS SCREENING REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
You may go online www.webmdhealth.com/GBOPHB and register for the onsite Blueprint for Wellness screening.
Quest Diagnostics will only accommodate a limited number of walk-ins therefore, registration is highly recommended.
If you have login issues, you should log into WebMD, and click on Blueprint for Wellness to reach your BFW account. If you have trouble getting into WebMD, you can contact WebMD directly (866-302-5742) or the Health Team (800-851-2201, option 2).
Affordable Care Act
This document summarizes key features of the ACA that may affect you as a clergy person or lay employee of The United Methodist Church (UMC).
Local churches and other salary-paying units (SPUs) in The United Methodist Church (UMC), as employers, need to understand an important employee notice requirement (Notice) this year under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), the national health care reform law. This summary is intended to help local churches and SPUs understand their responsibilities with respect to this Notice requirement.
Link to the General Board of Pension and Health to read the most up to date communication regarding the ACA: http://www.gbophb.org/center-for-health/health-care-reform/
Employers must have provided this Notice to all current employees before October 1, 2013 (regardless of whether you offer a health plan to your employees or not). This date was also the first day of open enrollment for the Health Insurance Marketplaces, also called “Exchanges” (for coverage to begin January 1, 2014). For employees hired between October 1, 2013, and December 31, 2013, the Notice must be provided on the employee start date. For employees hired on or after January 1, 2014, the Notice must be provided within 14 days of hire.
Please review the documents below:
- Introductory Letter from the RMC
- Summary of Notice Requirements
- Template Form from the U.S. DOL - Offering Insurance
- Template Form from the U.S. DOL - Not Offering Insurance
- Guidelines Summary
- "Sample" Letter
oneexchange - formerly Extend Health
Effective 2/18/14, Extend Health will now be known as OneExchange (PDF)
Blueprint for Wellness Registration: Download PDF
Important Information for Retirees Regarding Extend Health:
- No HealthFlex premium payments or deductions from pension checks
- Conference will provide a monthly stipend (HRA) to retirees which will be deposited in a tax advantaged (tax free) Health Reimbursement Account to be used for medical related expenses such as premiums, co-pays and deductibles. (Any money not used in one calendar year automatically rolls over for future year use).
- The Conference Board of Pension & Health will review the monthly stipend (HRA) every 2 years. The current amounts are as follows:
$1,800/year - Retired eligible participants with 20 or more years of Pre-82 service.
$1,200/year - Retired eligible participants with less than 20 years of Pre-82 service.
- With the assistance and support of Licensed Benefit Advisors at Extend Health, retirees can purchase a health plan most suited to their individual needs and, in general, at a lower cost.
- Your Board has established a “safety net” fund to assist with unanticipated “outlier” medical costs incurred by retirees.
OneExchange Health Brochure
OneExchange HRA (PDF)
Extend Health Presentation- PDF
2013 Annual Conference Petitions - See AC09 (PDF)
Health Premium Rates
The PDF versions, as well as JPG versions of the documents below are available on the General Board’s extranet: https://extranet.gbophb.org under “HealthFlex Tools & Resources.” If you cannot find your personal username and password, you can use the generic username: extranet and password: gbop!123
- 2014 Wellness Incentives
- 2014 - More Paths to Health and Earnings
- Age 10 and Under
- Age 11-24
- Age 25-64
- Age 65 and Over
- Personal Health Screening Guidelines
- Weight Watchers
- Wellness and You -- Wellness Exam Benefits
Medical and Pharmacy -- Active -- United Health Care(UHC)
- 2014 - Out of Area (OOA) with Dental HMO-50154
- 2014 - Out of Area (OOA) with Traditional Dental-50156
- 2014 - PPO B750 with Traditional Dental-50151
- 2014 - PPO B750 with Dental HMO-50153
- VSP (vision) Benefit Summary
- Vision Service Plan
- Health Flex Phone #'s
- United Healthcare
- Catamaran - retail and mail order
Medical and Pharmacy--Retirees
Retirees and/or their enrolled spouses of Medicare age will enroll through Extend Health. Retirees and/or their enrolled spouses not of Medicare age will continue to be covered under the active plan until they reach Medicare age.
Dental--Active and Retiree
United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental Health/Chemical Dependency
- Pastoral Consultation Line
- Life Solutions Support Services
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
Other Important Information
Electronic Funds Transfer/Online payments
- EPO = Exclusive Provider Organization
- HMO = Health Maintenance Organization
- MRA = Medical Reimbursement Account
- OOA = Out of Area
- PCP = Primary Care Physician
- PPO = Preferred Provider Organization
- UBH = United Behavioral Health
- UHC = United Health Care
- VSP = Vision Service Plan
- EAP = Employee Assistance Program
If a form that you need is not here, please contact Jana Collins at (303) 325-7050.
Note: If your system gives an error or information dialogue indicating it doesn't know what to do with a "PDF" file, you may need a recent version of a PDF Reader. This graphic will take you to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download site.