Director of Christian Education - Louisville UMC, Louisville, Colorado
April 24, 2017
JOB POSITION OPENING
CHRISTIAN EDUCATION DIRECTOR
Louisville United Methodist Church (LUMC) in Louisville, Colorado, is seeking motivated, passionate, and skilled applicants for the position of CHRISTIAN EDUCATION DIRECTOR.
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2017
- Approximately one-fourth (¼) time or ~10 hours per week
- Time demands will vary depending on time of year
- Required Attendance at Weekly Church Services
- Required Attendance at LUMC Staff Meetings
- Required Attendance at Monthly Administrative Council Meetings
Salary & Benefits:
- Compensation on yearly salary depending on experience/education
- Preference is for individual to reside in Boulder, Weld or Broomfield County
- Two weeks paid vacation after one full year of employment
- Recruit, train, supervise and lead Christian education staff/volunteers
- Plan and implement Sunday School classes
- Coordinate with Pastor regarding Sunday School lessons and curriculum
- Plan curriculum and implement Vacation Bible School
- Plan and implement Children’s Christmas Pageant
- Oversee Nursery Volunteers/Staff
- Work as a member of the Church Staff
- Other duties as needed/assigned
For detailed job description, please visit www.louisvilleumc.org
Those interested in being considered for this position should submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) personal/professional references to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed beginning May 15, 2017 with interviews held following application review.
Successful applicant will transition during the month of June 2017 and officially start July 1, 2017.
Questions can be directed to Luke Skerpon, Administrative Council Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gordon Quillin, Staff Parish Relations Council Chair, at email@example.com.
LUMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact: Luke Skerpon
741 Jefferson Street Louisville CO 80027